Bariatric Surgery update?
A database provided by Synergus, a consulting company providing European market access and health economics services for medical device and in-vitro diagnostic companies and organisations.
On a monthly basis, Synergus screens all recently published studies in bariatric surgery in two of the largest electronic bibliographic databases (Medline and EMBASE). Synergus includes both individual studies and systematic literature reviews and categorises them in the following areas:
- Clinical effectiveness of bariatric surgery
- Safety of bariatric surgery
- Health problems and current use of bariatric surgery
- Costs and economic evaluation
- Technical and organizational characteristics
- Patient and social aspects
- Legal and ethical aspects
- Other papers