Dr. Maria Solovyeva
- Solovyova Maria O., born in 1983, graduated from Volgograd State Medical University, medical faculty in 2007.
- From 2007 to 2008 passed internship on "Surgery" at the emergency hospital.
- In 2008-2010 she studied in clinical internship on a specialty "Surgery" St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Medicine.
- From 2008 to 2010 she worked as a general surgeon.
- Since 2012 to 2017 worked as an operating surgeon at The Federal State Budgetary Institute «The Nikiforov Russian Center of Emergency and Radiation Medicine», Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Since 2017 works as a head of City Center of Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery at St. George City Hospital, St.Petersburg, Russia
- 32 scientific works published.
- She has PhD degree and is a member of the International Federation of Surgery of Obesity (IFSO), a member of the Russian Society of Bariatric Surgeons.
- Point of interest: bariatric surgery, re-do bariatric procedures, mini-gastric bypass, complications of bariatric procedures.